We welcome all dedicated yoga students ready to transform and grow their yoga practice on and off the mat while embracing a yoga lifestyle. We provide WYA Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training - Adinath Yoga Ashram Thailand
DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE AT ADINATH YOGA ASHRAM
Living in the traditional yoga ashram environment is the best way to truly integrate the yogic teachings into your life, here we lead you to be able to focus exclusively on physical and mental growth.
YOGA GIVES US SO MUCH. WONDERING HOW TO GIVE BACK?
The World Yoga Alliance organization helping for India poor kids for Education to support our Ashram’s charitable school (Dharma kshetr Gurukul). Yoga has given us so much, why not give back! You can help for Educational Funds.
Ready to find out more
Here you can see our upcoming Events
We offer WYA Teacher Training courses at Adinath Yoga Ashram in Chiang rai, (Thailand) Our Adinath Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs (certified by WYA) offer an experiential journey of personal and professional development. The 200-hour yoga teacher-training program provides to students the highest standards of continuous education qualification to teach internationally by using "WYA ID Number".
Our training school has met the stringent requirements set by the World Yoga Alliance, demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard and that our graduates may register with the World Yoga Alliance as a ‘Registered Teacher of Yoga’ RTY as a sign of quality training. Yoga therapeutics are also included in the training which cover lower back and knee issues, myopia and hypermetropia (long and short sightedness) Meditation, yoga lifestyle, as well as pursue teaching certification, this is an ideal opportunity.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Thailand
From The Regular Price of the Training $ 3,500 USD,
Now Only $ 2,300 USD with early bird Discount.
Your fee includes:
- 200 hrs. International teacher Diploma.
- Highest Quality training run over 22 days.
- Course manuals (Asana Anatomy & Philosophy)
- Share accommodation with single bed at the ashram (hot water/bathroom/Western toilet/sheets/pillow/blankets)
healthy and delicious vegetarian meals per day (Brunch & Dinner)
- Unlimited purified water.
- Jal neti pot.
- yoga family t-shirt.
- evening music/discussion programs.
- airport pick-up/transportation to the ashram. (See Details Here)
- wi-fi internet access.
- Free Ayurveda Therapy Class (See Details Here)
- One Day Trip (Some of the most beautiful places in North Thailand)
- Access to ashram library.
- Life time free Yoga classes with us, you can return and visiting us.
- Practical and Theoretical exams fee.
- The participants of this training can join any course (same level) with WYA Divisions (worldwide) within 3 years for free.
About Airport Pick up:
* Fire puja will start on everyday; 06 a.m.
|07:00 - 7:30 a.m||Meditation & Mantra Practice (Spiritual Growth)|
|07:30 - 10:00 a.m||Yoga Practice of Asana, Pranayama, Nauli & many techniques|
|10:00 - 1:00 p.m||Brunch & Free time|
|1:00 - 02:30 p.m||Yoga Theory Class|
|03:00 - 03:30 p.m||Yoga techniques & Therapy discussion|
|03:30 - 05:30 p.m||Yoga Techniques and Practicums (Alignment)|
|06:00 - 06:30 p.m||Dinner|
|07:00 - 08:00 p.m||Kirtan and Transformational Experiences
(Tuesdays and Thursdays)
|8:00 - 10:00 p.m||Self Study Time (Yoga theory and homework)|
|09:00 p.m||Silence begins and held until end of breakfast next morning|
|10:00 p.m||Lights out|
* Sunday will be day off.
Booking Process / How To Apply
• Please Fill up the application form
• Pay the Deposit 600 USD via PayPal account or Bank Transfer.
• Receive the confirmation letter from the team of Adinath Yoga Ashram.
• Congratulations! You are registered for Teacher Training courses !
Thailand country known as the Land of Fruits and food, Our Students enjoy every meal in our yoga ashram according to the healthy yogic diet. We provide only vegetarian food with including some eggs and milk. You can have your fresh and clean meal every day with our yoga family. Get more details about food in Thailand -- Click Here
Read testimonials by our Graduates ♥
True success stories from graduates
Fill up the Application Form
It's time to take your step towards your future
Students arriving Timing at Ashram & Meeting -
We allow our students to check-in, One or Two days before starting the Orientation meeting. It will be held on the First day of the Course start at 3:00 PM to ensure students knows where the classes are, to familiarize with the course facilities and to allow students to meet each other and their teachers. Student attendance at the orientation day is compulsory. The class will be started after that. Please prepare yourself in White dress. If in case students check in one or two days before starting the course then they must pay for accommodation by them self.
200 hrs yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
The World Yoga Alliance has set a widely-accepted international standard for Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs which includes a minimum of 150 contact hours across basic areas as: Techniques, Teaching methodology, Asana Alignments & Anatomy, Philosophy (Including lifestyle and ethics), Therapy and teaching practicum. Here is how we explores these teaching areas in our trainings.
Practice of Traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Surya Namaskar and Chandra namaskar (sun & moon salutations)
- Bhujanga Namaskar Series (Cobra salutation)
- Basic, Intermediate, Advanced hatha yoga asana sequence includes about 88 positions
- Yoga for Beginners: Basic preparatory joint movements to warm up & prevent injuries
- Yoga class sequence for Therapy.
- Sanskrit names of all Asanas (positions)
Pranayama - 'Control of the prana Science'
- Swara Yoga Introduction (Swara Vigyana)
- Nadi shodana Pranayama (alternate nostril breathing)
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama (cleansing breaths)
- Bhramari Pranayama (humming bee breath)
- Yogic (Conscious) breathing techniques
- Discussion on bad breathing habits and correction techniques
- Ujjayi Svasa (victorious breath)
Mantras chanting: Building awareness with Divine vibrations.
- Gayatri Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Seed Mantra for chakras: relaxation, purification, and activation
- Five Element mantra
- Surya Namaskar Mantra
Tri Bandhas (Yogic Locks)
- Moola Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Jalandhara Bandha (throat lock)
- Maha Bandha (the great lock)
- 3 Granthis
Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems
- Yoga Introduction
- History of original yoga and Lineage
- History of Hatha Yoga and Lineage
- Functions of 7 chakras (Energy Centers)
- Pranayama Science Techniques and 5 Prana
- Original Ashtanga Yoga by Patanjali
- Introduction to Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda & the hatha yoga tradition
- Yoga Hand Mudras
- Kundalini & Chakara Meditation
- Walking Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Five prana meditation
- Observation and awareness techniques
- Yoga Nidra relaxation techniques
Yoga Teaching Principles
- Characteristics of a good teacher
- Lesson planning
- Principles of demonstration & observation
- Classroom safety
- Assisting, modifications, correcting, instructing
- Finding your own teaching style
- Ethical guidelines for yoga teachers
- Student teaching practicing & observing
- Assisting in classes taught by others
- Basic healthy yogic lifestyle
Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy of pelvic bone and Muscles the foundation of the body on Yogasana (Hip Bone and Yoga)
- Anatomy of shoulder bone/muscles and Yogasana
- Psychic Physiology of yoga: Ida, pingala, sushumna (Nadi)
* The Use of Sanskrit vocabulary is included in the yoga teacher training course.
Course Exam Details :
1) First Paper : Yoga Theoretical Exam.
2) Second Paper : Oral Exam.
3) Third Paper : Asana Practical.
RESERVED YOUR TRAINING
Please fill out our online registration form and secure your spot in the course by paying the $600 USD deposit via PayPal.
Rest payment is due one month prior to departure. Please see our refund policy.
YTT APPLICATION PROCESS
We recommend that you apply 2-6 months in advance in order to ensure a spot in the training and to have adequate time for readings and preparations.
Maximum Enrollment: 25 students
WORLD-CLASS YOGA MASTERS
All of our yoga teacher trainings are taught by under guidance of Guru Dharm with the support of world-class teachers. Our teachers team are dedicated to sharing traditional yoga lifestyle and philosophy in a way that is accessible to Westerners. Meet our teachers team.
About Your Diploma
As a graduate, you’ll be certified by Adinath Yoga Ashram, one of the largest and most-trusted name in yoga market internationally. On top of that, your certification qualifies you get Register with World Yoga Alliance as a Teacher (RTY). WYA Organization known as a largest teacher training registry in the worldwide. We use this third party accreditation for Adinath Ashram to ensure our quality and international standards.