We welcome all dedicated yoga students ready to transform and grow their yoga practice on and off the mat while embracing a yoga lifestyle. We provide WYA Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training - Adinath Yoga Ashram Thailand
DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE AT ADINATH YOGA ASHRAM
Living in the traditional yoga ashram
environment is the best way to truly integrate
the yogic teachings into your life.
Here we lead you to be able to focus exclusively on
your physical and mental growth.
Apply Now to get early Discount
YOGA GIVES US SO MUCH. WONDERING HOW TO GIVE BACK?
helps poor kids in India with Education to support our Ashram’s charitable school
(Dharma kshetr Gurukul).
Yoga has given us so much, why not give back!
You can help with Educational Funds.
We offer WYA Teacher Training courses at Adinath Yoga Ashram in Chiang Rai, (Thailand). Our Adinath Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs (certified by WYA) offer an experiential journey of personal and professional development. The 200-hour yoga teacher-training program provides students with the highest standards of continuous education qualification to teach internationally by using "WYA ID Number".
Our training school has met the stringent requirements set by the World Yoga Alliance, demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard and that our graduates may register with the World Yoga Alliance as a ‘Registered Teacher of Yoga’ RTY as a sign of quality training. Yoga therapeutics are also included in the training which cover lower back and knee issues, myopia and hypermetropia (long and short-sightedness), meditation, yoga lifestyle, as well as pursue teaching certification. This is a perfect opportunity!
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Thailand
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed for everyone, regardless of age and previous experience with yoga, who wants to learn and master the basics of yoga and deepen their understanding of yoga traditions and philosophy. The structure of the course allows for those who are new to yoga to easily follow the teachings, while those who already have some experience can broaden their knowledge. Our goal is to give you a transformational experience and help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself, finding inner balance and emotional harmony. We believe in a strong relationship between mind, body, and soul, and our 200 hour yoga teacher training at Adinath Ashram Yoga can help you become aware of your own energy, enhance your life by living a healthy yogi lifestyle, and take you to a whole new level of yoga practice. Our main objective is to spread the teachings and principles of yoga, providing the highest standards of yoga teacher training according to WYA standards, and help you become a part of the WYA family.
All graduates will be certified by Adinath Yoga Ashram with a WYA Diploma, and able to register with World Yoga Alliance, receiving a continuous educational support.
If you wish to continue your training, we invite you to our 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Adinath Asharam Yoga in Thailand.
From The Regular Price of the Training $ 3,500 USD,
Now Only $ 2,300 USD with early bird Discount.
Your fee includes:
- 200 hrs. International Teacher Diploma.
- Highest Quality training run over 22 days.
- Course manuals (Asana Anatomy & Philosophy)
- Shared accommodation with single bed at the ashram (hot water/bathroom/Western toilet/sheets/pillow/blankets)
- Healthy and delicious vegetarian meals every day (Brunch & Dinner)
- Unlimited purified water.
- Jal neti pot.
- Yoga family T-shirt.
- Evening music/discussion programs.
- Airport pick-up/transportation to the ashram. (See Details Here)
- Wi-fi internet access.
- Free Ayurveda Therapy Class (See Details Here)
- One Day Trip (Some of the most beautiful places in North Thailand)
- Access to ashram library.
- Lifetime free Yoga classes with us, you can return and visit us.
- Practical and Theoretical exams fee.
- The participants of this training can join any course (same level) with WYA Divisions (worldwide) within 3 years for free.
About Airport Pick up:
* Fire puja will start on everyday; 06 a.m.
|07:00 - 7:30 a.m||Meditation & Mantra Practice (Spiritual Growth)|
|07:30 - 10:00 a.m||Yoga Practice of Asana, Pranayama, Nauli & many techniques|
|10:00 - 1:00 p.m||Brunch & Free time|
|1:00 - 02:30 p.m||Yoga Theory Class|
|03:00 - 03:30 p.m||Yoga techniques & Therapy discussion|
|03:30 - 05:30 p.m||Yoga Techniques and Practicums (Alignment)|
|06:00 - 06:30 p.m||Dinner|
|07:00 - 08:00 p.m||Kirtan and Transformational Experiences
(Tuesdays and Thursdays)
|8:00 - 10:00 p.m||Self Study Time (Yoga theory and homework)|
|09:00 p.m||Silence begins and held until end of breakfast next morning|
|10:00 p.m||Lights out|
* Sunday will be day off.
Booking Process / How To Apply
• Please Fill up the application form
• Pay the Deposit 600 USD via PayPal account or Bank Transfer.
• Receive the confirmation letter from the team of Adinath Yoga Ashram.
• Congratulations! You are registered for Teacher Training courses !
Thailand is a country known as the Land of Food and Fruit. Every meal prepared at our ashram is carefully cooked according to a healthy yogic diet. We only provide vegetarian food, including some eggs and milk. At Adinath Yoga Ashram you can have a fresh and delicious meal every day, enjoyed with our yoga family. Get more details about food in Thailand -- Click Here
Read testimonials by our Graduates ♥
True success stories from graduates
Fill up the Application Form
It's time to take your step towards your future
Students arriving Timing at Ashram & Meeting -
We allow our students to check-in one or two days before starting the Orientation Meeting. It will be held on the First day of the Course and starts at 3:00 PM, to ensure that all our students know where the classes are, to familiarize with the course facilities and to allow students to meet each other and their teachers. Student attendance at the orientation day is compulsory. The class will start after that. Please prepare yourself and attend in a white dress. In case you wish to check in one or two days before starting the course, then you must pay for the accommodation yourself.
200 hrs yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
The World Yoga Alliance has set a widely-accepted international standard for Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs which includes a minimum of 150 contact hours across basic areas such as: Techniques, Teaching methodology, Asana Alignments & Anatomy, Philosophy (Including lifestyle and ethics), Therapy and teaching practicum. Here is how we implement these teaching areas in our training.
Practice of Traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Surya Namaskar and Chandra namaskar (sun & moon salutations)
- Bhujanga Namaskar Series (Cobra salutation)
- Basic, Intermediate, Advanced hatha yoga asana sequence includes about 88 positions
- Yoga for Beginners: Basic preparatory joint movements to warm up & prevent injuries
- Yoga class sequence for Therapy.
- Sanskrit names of all Asanas (positions)
Pranayama - 'Control of the prana Science'
- Swara Yoga Introduction (Swara Vigyana)
- Nadi shodana Pranayama (alternate nostril breathing)
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama (cleansing breaths)
- Bhramari Pranayama (humming bee breath)
- Yogic (Conscious) breathing techniques
- Discussion on bad breathing habits and correction techniques
- Ujjayi Svasa (victorious breath)
Mantras chanting: Building awareness with Divine vibrations.
- Gayatri Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Seed Mantra for chakras: relaxation, purification, and activation
- Five Element mantra
- Surya Namaskar Mantra
Tri Bandhas (Yogic Locks)
- Moola Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Jalandhara Bandha (throat lock)
- Maha Bandha (the great lock)
- 3 Granthis
Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems
- Yoga Introduction
- History of original yoga and Lineage
- History of Hatha Yoga and Lineage
- Functions of 7 chakras (Energy Centers)
- Pranayama Science Techniques and 5 Prana
- Original Ashtanga Yoga by Patanjali
- Introduction to Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda & the hatha yoga tradition
- Yoga Hand Mudras
- Kundalini & Chakara Meditation
- Walking Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Five prana meditation
- Observation and awareness techniques
- Yoga Nidra relaxation techniques
Yoga Teaching Principles
- Characteristics of a good teacher
- Lesson planning
- Principles of demonstration & observation
- Classroom safety
- Assisting, modifications, correcting, instructing
- Finding your own teaching style
- Ethical guidelines for yoga teachers
- Student teaching practicing & observing
- Assisting in classes taught by others
- Basic healthy yogic lifestyle
Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy of pelvic bone and Muscles the foundation of the body on Yogasana (Hip Bone and Yoga)
- Anatomy of shoulder bone/muscles and Yogasana
- Psychic Physiology of yoga: Ida, pingala, sushumna (Nadi)
* The Use of Sanskrit vocabulary is included in the yoga teacher training course.
Course Exam Details :
1) First Paper : Yoga Theoretical Exam.
2) Second Paper : Oral Exam.
3) Third Paper : Asana Practical.
RESERVED YOUR TRAINING
Please fill out our online registration form and secure your spot in the course by paying the $600 USD deposit via PayPal.
Rest payment is due one month prior to departure. Please see our refund policy.
YTT APPLICATION PROCESS
We recommend that you apply 2-6 months in advance in order to ensure a spot in the training and to have adequate time for readings and preparations.
Maximum Enrollment: 25 students
WORLD-CLASS YOGA MASTERS
All of our yoga teacher trainings are taught under the guidance of Guru Dharm with the support of world-class teachers. Our teachers' team is dedicated to sharing traditional yoga lifestyle and philosophy in a way that is accessible to Westerners. Meet our teachers team.
About Your Diploma
As a graduate, you’ll be certified by Adinath Yoga Ashram, one of the largest and most-trusted names in yoga market internationally. On top of that, your certification qualifies you to get Registered with World Yoga Alliance as a Teacher (RTY). WYA Organization is known as the largest teacher training registry in the world. We use this third-party accreditation for Adinath Ashram to ensure our quality and international standards.