Upcoming 300 Hour
Training Date: 1 - 29 August 2019 - Discounted fee 2,700 USD - Click to see all training dates
Booking Process / How To Apply
- Please, fill out the Application Form.
- Pay the deposit of 600 USD via PayPal account or Bank Transfer.
- Receive the confirmation letter from the Adinath Yoga Ashram team.
- Congratulations! You have registered for Teacher Training Course!
Bring your practice to the next level and become a Professional Yoga Teacher with WORLD YOGA ALLIANCE License, recognized internationally. Join 300 hour yoga teacher training course in Thailand –
Since 2009, Adinath Yoga Ashram is designed specifically for all those who have already completed the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training before and would like to become a professional yoga teacher. In order to participate in this 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course, if you haven’t graduated from a WYA 200 Hour Training, you will need to pass the orientation test to prove you have the basic skills required to continue the program. If you already have a WYA Certificate of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training from any school, upon completion, you will receive a 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Diploma with World Yoga Alliance.
Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training develops and initiates your further growth from the foundations you discovered and received in your Level 1 course. At Adinath Yoga Ashram we believe that yoga is a passion and a lifestyle, and you should never stop learning. Your progress goes way beyond your physical ability and yoga poses and includes spiritual awakening, mindfulness and higher states of consciousness. It is important that you already have the basics, so you can focus on mastering your knowledge, teaching, and building up your self - awareness. At Adinath Yoga Ashram we strive to provide you with the best yoga teacher training in Thailand, aligned with WYA standards. By signing up for our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training you can expect to broaden your knowledge about yoga history and philosophy, traditional yoga texts, as well as deepen your understanding of anatomy and physiology necessary to facilitate healthy practice. You will also expand and practice different yoga and meditation techniques, along with fundamental class and teaching methodology, followed by practical teaching and workshop.
All graduates will be certified by Adinath Yoga Ashram with a WYA Diploma, enjoying various lifetime benefits and becoming professional yoga teachers. If you want to gain and expand a deep knowledge of yoga foundations, followed by personal growth and understanding, this 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand is just for you.
Successful completion of our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training will give you the opportunity to become a part of WYA, as well as the opportunity to become one of our teachers for Yoga Teacher Trainings. You will have the chance to have your own public profile page on the World Yoga Alliance official website where you can advertise your classes, courses or promote yoga events. Being the part of WYA family means the chance to be recognized all over the world, and various job opportunities with the international accreditation of World Yoga Alliance.
We offer WYA Teacher Training courses at Adinath Yoga Ashram in Chiang Rai, (Thailand). Our Adinath Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs (certified by WYA) offer an experiential journey of personal and professional development. The 200-hour yoga teacher-training program provides students with the highest standards of continuous education qualification to teach internationally by using "WYA ID Number".
Our training school has met the stringent requirements set by the World Yoga Alliance, demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard and that our graduates may register with the World Yoga Alliance as a ‘Registered Teacher of Yoga’ RTY as a sign of quality training. Yoga therapeutics are also included in the training which covers lower back and knee issues, myopia and hypermetropia (long and short-sightedness), meditation, yoga lifestyle, as well as pursue teaching certification. This is a perfect opportunity!
Meet Indian Teacher in Thailand
Special Promotion -
SAVE $ 1,300 USD
4,000 USD OR 120,000 THB NOW ONLY 2,700 USD / 86,000 THB
Your fee includes:
- Tuition and Exam fee
- Training materials (workbook/manuals)
- Highest Quality training run over 29 days.
- 300 hrs. International Teacher Diploma.
- Accommodation with single bed at the ashram (hot water/bathroom/western-style toilet/sheets/pillow/blankets)
- Healthy buffet meals of locally sourced organic foods
- Purified water.
- Jal neti pot.
- Yoga family T-shirt.
- Evening music/discussion programs.
- Airport pick-up/transportation to the ashram.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- Free Ayurveda Therapy Class (See Details Here)
- One Day Trip (Some of the most beautiful places in North Thailand)
- Access to ashram library.
- Lifetime free Yoga classes with us, you can return and visit us.
- Practical and Theoretical exams fee.
- The participants of this training can join any course (same level) with WYA Divisions (worldwide) within 3 years for free.
- Organization support for your future.
About Airport Pick up:
* Fire puja will start on everyday; 06 a.m.
|07:00 - 7:30 a.m||Meditation & Mantra Practice (Spiritual Growth)|
|07:30 - 10:00 a.m||Yoga Practice of Asana, Pranayama, Nauli & many techniques|
|10:00 - 1:00 p.m||Brunch & Free time|
|1:00 - 02:30 p.m||Yoga Theory Class|
|03:00 - 03:30 p.m||Yoga techniques & Therapy discussion|
|03:30 - 05:30 p.m||Yoga Techniques and Practicums (Alignment)|
|06:00 - 06:30 p.m||Dinner|
|07:00 - 08:00 p.m||Kirtan and Transformational Experiences(Tuesdays and Thursdays)|
|8:00 - 10:00 p.m||Self Study Time (Yoga theory and homework)|
|09:00 p.m||Silence begins and held until end of breakfast next morning|
|10:00 p.m||Lights out|
* Sunday will be day off.
Thailand is a country known as the Land of Food and Fruit. Every meal prepared at our ashram is carefully cooked according to a healthy yogic diet. We only provide vegetarian food, including some eggs and milk. At Adinath Yoga Ashram you can have a fresh and delicious meal every day, enjoyed with our yoga family. Get more details about food in Thailand.
Arriving at Ashram and Meeting
We allow our students to check-in one day before starting the Orientation Meeting. The meeting will be held on the first day of the course and starts at 3 pm, to ensure that all our students know where the classes are, to familiarize with the course facilities and to allow the students to meet each other, and their teachers. Student attendance at the Orientation Day is compulsory. The classes will start after that. Please, prepare yourself well and attend in a white dress. In case you wish to check in one or two days before starting the course at Adinath, you must pay for the accommodation yourself.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
The World Yoga Alliance has set a widely-accepted international standard for Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs, which include a minimum of 220 contact hours across basic areas such as: Techniques, Teaching Methodology, Asana Alignments & Anatomy, Philosophy (including lifestyle and ethics), Therapy and Teaching Practicum. Here is how we implement these teaching areas into our training.
Practice of Traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Surya Namaskar and Chandra Namaskar (sun and moon salutations)
- Bhujanga Namaskar Series B (Cobra salutation)
- Vibhuti Namaskar Sequence
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Hatha Yoga Asana sequence includes 50 positions
- Yoga class sequence for Advance Therapy
- Sanskrit names of all Asanas
Pranayama - 'Control of the Prana Science'
- Four Pranayamas from Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Yogic Breathing Techniques
- Discussion on Pranayama and Normal breathing
- Ujjayi Pranayama (victorious breath)
Mantras Chanting: Building awareness with Divine Vibrations
- Sahana Bhavatu
- Surya Namaskar Mantra
- Shantakaram Bhujagashayanam
- Karpur gauram karunavtram
- Prayer - Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah mantra & Twameva mata cha pita twamewa
Bandhas & Mudra
- Maha Bandha (the great lock)
- Maha Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Viparita Karani
- Tadagi Mudra
Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems
- Introduction to Yoga History & Lineage - II
- Patanjali's Yogdarshan: Chapter 1&2 (Samadhi & Sadhana Paad)
- Introduction to Shatkarma
- Lifestyle according to Ayurveda
- Introduction to ancient yoga texts:
- Gheranda Samhita
- Shiva Samhita
- Charaka Samhita
- Ashtanga Hridaya
- Type of yoga styles:
* Traditional Yoga Styles:
- Raja Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Jnana & Bhakti Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
* Modern Yoga Styles:
- Power Yoga
- Acrobatic Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Ashtanga Exercise
- Hot Yoga
- Bhujanga Yoga, etc.
- Pranav Meditation
- Yoga Nindra
- Kundalini Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Observation and Awareness Techniques
- Jal Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Vasti Kriya
- Yoga Therapy
- Ayurveda Therapy
- Natural Care Therapy
- Principle of Five Elements for Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Therapy according to the blood pressure
- Therapy according to the common diseases
Yoga Teaching Principles & Methodology
- Elements of working with individual/group classes
- Elements of reputation marketing & self-promotion
- Elements of maintaining a yoga business
- Leadership skills
- Life management (select your life targets and goals)
- Skills of an effective facilitator
- Social media/Website/ Blog building
- Operating a studio/center
- Online yoga class/business
- Voice and presence
- Work as a freelance
Anatomy and Physiology
- Blood circulation and nerve system
- The use of Sanskrit vocabulary is included in the yoga teacher training course
- Writing a yoga journal on one topic
- 15 min Presentation as Communication skills
- Taking a professional class at another studio.
Course Exam Details
- First paper: Yoga Theoretical Exam (written)
- Second paper: Yoga Asana practical including interview questions
About Your Diploma
As a graduate, you will be certified by Adinath Yoga Ashram, one of the largest and most-trusted names in the yoga market internationally. On top of that, your certification qualifies you to get Registered with World Yoga Alliance as a Teacher (RTY) WYA Organization is known as the largest teacher training registry in the world. We use this third-party accreditation for Adinath Yoga Ashram to ensure our quality and international standards.