Why AdiNath – Free Lifetime Membership and On-going Educational Support
- Complete your dreams today and Become a Yoga Teacher in Paradise with our community. (Its not just about asanas, we ensure we give you a lot of techniques and skills to help you become a quality Yoga teacher)
- Practitioners of every level are welcome to join our program as we teach according to persons. You will realize a transformation of your body, mind and soul during and upon completion of the course
- We teach from the foundation levels, through to practicing advanced levels.
- It is an unforgettable experience that you will learn conventional Hatha Yoga through an unconventional way. Our teachers have 17+ years’ solid experience and international exposure in running Yoga Teacher Training worldwide and the team has attained Registered Yoga Teacher qualification of no less than 25 years.
- As soon as your successful completion of the Yoga Teaching Training, you will become part of our Yoga community and you will received the benefit from us such as lifetime membership, 3-year free Yoga Teacher Training at the same level and 1-year internship program with any division of WYA.
- We have an extensive global network and support in terms of divisions and schools that covers Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe and Africa that are dedicated to offer services solely to WYA members with identification.
- Our Students is our Yoga Family.
- We trust our system and community can help you to develop your self practice to the higher level where you are confident to teach Yoga.
- Transformation your self into flexible body and stronger muscles, more confident and concentration, more loving people by open heart.
- We build 95% confident to our students feel ready to teach right after the course.
GET TO KNOW YOGA – Authentic/Traditional Hatha Yoga
Through the sharing knowledge, experience and guided practice of Yoga, you will be going through a down-to-earth learning process that allows you to understand the authentic meaning and knowledge of Yoga. Both practice and theory will receive equally emphasis.
- Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems
- Hatha Yoga Asanas & Sequence for Different Levels of Students
- Pranayama – Control of Pranic Science
- Mantras Chanting – Building Awareness with Divine Vibrations
- Tri Bandhas – Yogic Locks
- Meditation Techniques
- Sanskrit of Asanas