Our Training Rules And Regulations
Please, read this information carefully before applying for our Yoga Teacher Training Course!
- 92% attendance is very important and all participants must follow the timetable and attend all the theoretical and practical classes, as well as all extra yoga activities.
- Smoking and drinking at Adinath Yoga Ashram are strictly prohibited.
- Places and priority are given to the first paid bookings.
- The applicants interested ONLY in acquiring the WYA Certification should not be joining the program.
- This program is non-religious, non-sectarian, and non-political. All our courses are designed and intended to spread the real knowledge of yoga and yogi lifestyle.
- Graduates who successfully complete the program are eligible for CYT 200/300 or 500 hour level (Registered Yoga Teacher) & CYT (Certified Yoga Teacher), according to the course level.
- The course covers many areas necessary to broaden and deepen yoga knowledge, such as philosophy and lifestyle, Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Mudra, Bandha, Meditation, and much more.
- Students are not allowed to go in and use the kitchen.
- All students are requested to maintain a peaceful and positive yogic atmosphere. Please, do not use bad and offensive language with anyone.
- Students are expected to maintain a vegetarian diet throughout the course, in order to get the maximum benefit of the yogic experience.
- Punctuality and participation in all classes are compulsory.
- Meat, fish, alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited during the program as they are counterproductive to yoga practice. Those things are bad and harmful to our health.
- The trainees take the full responsibility for their own health and wellbeing during the yoga teacher training course. The WYA Thailand Yoga Institute and Adinath Ashram Yoga are not responsible for any injuries or other health problems that might occur.
- Submission of the application form means the acceptance of the rules and regulations mentioned above, as well as the acceptance of the payment and refund policy.
Our Refund Policy
We understand that emergencies, sudden life situations or other unforeseen circumstances arise, that’s why we want to make sure we can provide the best cancellation and refund policy for our student and members. In case the applicant decides to cancel his/her course:
- To cancel their reservation, applicants must inform Adinath Ashram Yoga 30 days before the start date to ensure we have enough time to reorganize the space and bookings. If the cancellation is submitted on time, the applicant will receive a full refund minus $80 USD administrative fee and minus a transaction fee of 4.9% of the original amount paid.
- If the cancellation is submitted less than 30 days prior to the start date, the applicant will receive only 50% refund of the original amount paid. Instead of the refund, we can also provide the option to attend/sign up for the next training within the span of two years, providing we have available space. In case the applicant wishes to cancel the next course, the deposit fee will be forfeited and the applicant will have to sign up again, paying the full amount for the course.
- Applicants have the option to postpone their training and attend the next available training, but we ask to be notified at least 15 days in advance before the start date and only under important personal circumstances. All notifications submitted less than 15 days in advance may result in the reservation cancellation and the applicant will receive only 25% refund of the fees paid.
- If you submit your booking by confusion with any other yoga school, please contact us as soon as possible, within the 24 h time frame. The applicant will receive 90% refund of the fees paid, while 10% will be deducted to cover the administrative and transaction fees.
- If the applicant needs to withdraw from the program or is asked to withdraw by the faculty due to some specific reasons, after arriving, starting, and continuing the program for around 5-8 days, he/she will receive a 20% refund. In case of family or medical emergency, the faculty may offer the option to reschedule the training for the next available course.
- The applicant may be asked to leave if their behavior is considered inappropriate or against any of the teachings, due to disruptions during the course, lack of tolerance for the others or when failing to attend daily schedule and activities. No refund will be given to the applicant who was asked to leave.
- Adinath Yoga Ashram reserves the full right to expel any student, at any given time during the course, on the grounds of misconduct and improper behavior, such as disturbing other students to learn and practice, disrespecting the teachers and the other assistants, not following the rules and regulations of the course. No refund will be given to the student who was expelled.
Remember: If you need to cancel your booking, please let us know as soon as possible!
Terms & Conditions
Special Offers and Promotions
From time to time Adinath Ashram Yoga offers ‘Special Offers’ and Promotions, as well as early bird discounts, for certain training programs, for a limited period of time.
- The applicants can find all Special Offers and Promotions, updated regularly, on the Adinath Ashram Yoga website, Facebook and other social media pages. You can also contact us via email if you have any inquiries.
- The applicant is not eligible to claim the Special Offer or Promotion if she/he has already signed up and paid for the course before the offer. All discounts and promotions during the promotion time are applied automatically to the booking. If you have any problems during the reservation process, please contact us before making a payment.
- The applicant is not eligible to claim the Special Offer or Promotion if she/he has contacted us through any other website or web directory (from an advertising agency or partners), which may also be announcing or receiving inquiries or applications for our courses. Please, contact us directly.
- Special Offers and Promotions are valid for a limited time only and have a limited number of spaces available.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Special Offer or Promotion at any time (before the original expiry date) because we have a limited number of spaces available. As soon as the special offer has been fully used, it will be automatically canceled.
- Our special offers are not valid for any applicant who has canceled the reservation before and signed up the second time.
Advertising Agencies and Partners Service Charge
- If the applicant would like to join our training through any other non-WYA website, or another payable web directory (advertising agency or partner), she/he must pay the agency’s service charge fee, according to their policy.
- The service charge is payable directly to the advertising agency or our partners.