Join us for 5 days in the BEAUTIFUL Chiang Rai (Northern Thailand) at Adinath Ashram to connect, flow and learn the tools to help you get out there and start teaching!
This is a 50 Hour Yoga sharing method and Lesson Planning Course. Here you can find your voice:
(Tapping into Your Highest Self to Speak Your Truth)
Location: Chiang Rai, Thailand
TRAINING DATE: 26 - 30 June 2020
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
APPLY NOW & GET REALY BIRD DISCOUNT
So you did it, you put yourself out there, you dug deep and you got your 200 hour YTT! Congratulations! But now you are asking yourself- “What’s next?” Or “how do I start?”. If you want to learn how to put your training to use and begin teaching yoga and spreading your love and knowledge of this amazing practice..then this is the course for you!
This experience is not just for Yoga Teachers! It’s also targeted for anyone who feels they need help finding their confidence and ability to tap into their higher self to see the magic that they are as well as anyone who wants to learn more about yoga, its philosophy and how they can share that knowledge with the world 🙇♀️🙇♀️🙇♀️
Booking Process / How To Apply
- Please, fill out the Application Form.
- Pay the deposit of 200 USD via Bank Transfer or Western Union.
- Receive the confirmation letter from the Adinath Yoga Ashram team.
- Congratulations! You have registered for the Teacher Training Course!
Course Fee: $555 early bird price
BEFORE 6th MAY 2020
Course Fee: $800 (It is regular fee)
From 7th MAY 2020
This price covers:
- The course itself along with meals.
- Accommodations (Double rooms with single beds will be available, if you want a private room the price will increase by $200)
- Photo shoot with our in-house photographer.
- Transport from Chiang Rai International Airport to the Adinath Ashram.
- Timing: 41 hours contact, 9 hours no contract (homework)
- The training included techniques of the physical and mental level:
- Yoga practical techniques (total 25hours, 21 contact hours)
- Asana and prana technique 13 hours.
- Teaching methodology: 8 hours.
- Yoga theoretical (total 25 hrs, 20 contact hrs)
- Meditation: 4 hours.
- Theory of Yoga Practical: 16 hours.
- Homework: 9 non-contact hours.
- Personal practice, studying,journaling, writing assignments
FOCUS ON - Yoga teaching Principles:
Characteristics of a good teacher:
- Lesson planning
- Principles of demonstration and observation
- Classroom safety
- Assisting, modification, correcting, instructing, adjustment practice
- Finding your own teaching style
- Personality class
- How to find your voice (teach a yoga class on your Vishuddi)
- Ethical guidelines for yoga teachers
- Student teaching, practicing and observing
- Assisting in classes taught by others
- Basic healthy yoga lifestyle (on and off the mat)
- Working for your inner peace, how to have a stress free career as a yoga teacher
|07:00 - 7:30 a.m||Meditation & Mantra Practice (Spiritual Growth)|
|07:30 - 10:00 a.m||Yoga Practice of Asana and Pranayama Class.|
|10:00 - 12:00 p.m||Brunch & Free time|
|12:00 - 01:30 p.m||Yoga Theory Class|
|01:30 - 02:30 p.m||Yoga techniques discussion (Revision Class)|
|02:30 - 03:00 p.m||Refresh Break|
|03:00 - 05:00 p.m||Yoga Techniques and Practicums (Alignment)|
5:00 PM - Dinner
|07:00 - 08:00 p.m||Kirtan and Transformational Experiences (Tuesdays and Thursdays)|
|8:00 - 10:00 p.m||Self Study Time (Yoga theory and homework)|
|09:00 p.m||Silence begins and held until end of breakfast next morning|
|10:00 p.m||Lights out|
- Tarot readings
- Adventure to White temple
- Hiking to the waterfall
CHECK THE VIDEO TO SEE THE ASHRAM LOCATION:
SIGN UP - NOW
Submit your Application Form