We are working since 2009, Our 200 hour Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training courses in Thailand have trained more then thousands of yoga teachers to share their love for yoga with authenticity, skills and enthusiasm. our trainings are authorise and certified by World Yoga Alliance India. It's mean you will get an internationally recognized teaching qualification enabling you to teach Yoga anywhere in the world.
We will work with you to deepen your understanding and love of yoga, no matter your level of practice. Each student will be encouraged to challenge themselves physically and spiritually, and will emerge from our intensive yoga trainings ready to practice and teach safely with confidence and skills.
200 hrs yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
The World Yoga Alliance has set a widely-accepted international standard for Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs which includes a minimum of 150 contact hours across basic areas such as: Techniques, Teaching methodology, Asana Alignments & Anatomy, Philosophy (Including lifestyle and ethics), Therapy and teaching practicum. Here is how we implement these teaching areas in our training.
Practice of Traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Surya Namaskar and Chandra namaskar (sun & moon salutations)
- Bhujanga Namaskar Series (Cobra salutation)
- Basic, Intermediate, Advanced hatha yoga asana sequence includes about 88 positions
- Yoga for Beginners: Basic preparatory joint movements to warm up & prevent injuries
- Yoga class sequence for Therapy.
- Sanskrit names of all Asanas (positions)
- Swara Yoga Introduction (Swara Vigyana)
- Nadi shodana Pranayama (alternate nostril breathing)
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama (cleansing breaths)
- Bhramari Pranayama (humming bee breath)
- Yogic (Conscious) breathing techniques
- Discussion on bad breathing habits and correction techniques
- Ujjayi Svasa (victorious breath)
Tri Bandhas (Yogic Locks)
- Moola Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Jalandhara Bandha (throat lock)
- Maha Bandha (the great lock)
- 3 Granthis
Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems
- Yoga Introduction
- History of original yoga and Lineage
- History of Hatha Yoga and Lineage
- Functions of 7 chakras (Energy Centers)
- Pranayama Science Techniques and 5 Prana
- Original Ashtanga Yoga by Patanjali
- Introduction to Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Ayurveda & the hatha yoga tradition
- Yoga Hand Mudras
- Kundalini & Chakara Meditation
- Walking Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Five prana meditation
- Observation and awareness techniques
- Yoga Nidra relaxation techniques
Yoga Teaching Principles
- Characteristics of a good teacher
- Lesson planning
- Principles of demonstration & observation
- Classroom safety
- Assisting, modifications, correcting, instructing
- Finding your own teaching style
- Ethical guidelines for yoga teachers
- Student teaching practicing & observing
- Assisting in classes taught by others
- Basic healthy yogic lifestyle
Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy of pelvic bone and Muscles the foundation of the body on Yogasana (Hip Bone and Yoga)
- Anatomy of shoulder bone/muscles and Yogasana
- Psychic Physiology of yoga: Ida, pingala, sushumna (Nadi)
Course Exam Details :
1) First Paper : Yoga Theoretical Exam.
2) Second Paper : Oral Exam.
3) Third Paper : Asana Practical.
*The Use of Sanskrit vocabulary is included in the yoga teacher training course.
|07:00 - 7:30 a.m||Meditation & Mantra Practice (Spiritual Growth)|
|07:30 - 10:00 a.m||Yoga Practice of Asana, Pranayama, Nauli & many techniques|
|10:00 - 1:00 p.m||Brunch & Free time|
|1:00 - 02:30 p.m||Yoga Theory Class|
|03:00 - 03:30 p.m||Yoga techniques & Therapy discussion|
|03:30 - 05:30 p.m||Yoga Techniques and Practicums (Alignment)|
|06:00 - 06:30 p.m||Dinner|
|07:00 - 08:00 p.m||Kirtan and Transformational Experiences
(Tuesdays and Thursdays)
|8:00 - 10:00 p.m||Self Study Time (Yoga theory and homework)|
|09:00 p.m||Silence begins and held until end of breakfast next morning|
|10:00 p.m||Lights out|
* Sunday will be a day off.
We have the highest quality of “Yoga Teacher Training Course” and “Advanced Yoga Events / Workshops” for our Students and Members. The “Yoga Teacher Training Course” from World Yoga Alliance is a program designed for all those people who want to become Certified Yoga Teachers. Fill up the Application Form
WHO CAN JOIN THE TRAINING – Eligibility
If you are passionate about yoga and want to achieve any of those listed below, you should not hesitate to join us:
* Attaining authentic knowledge of Yoga techniques and philosophy;
* Elevating self-awareness;
* Realizing the higher self and attaining the true wisdom;
* Becoming more confident and effective in Yoga teaching;
* Becoming more professional and qualified in Yoga teaching;
* Attaining the accreditation recognized by the Government of India.
We offer WYA Teacher Training courses at Adinath Yoga Ashram in Chiang Rai, (Thailand). Our Adinath Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) programs (certified by WYA) offer an experiential journey of personal and professional development. The 200-hour yoga teacher-training program provides students with the highest standards of continuous education qualification to teach internationally by using "WYA ID Number".
Our training school has met the stringent requirements set by the World Yoga Alliance, demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard and that our graduates may register with the World Yoga Alliance as a ‘Registered Teacher of Yoga’ RTY as a sign of quality training. Yoga therapeutics are also included in the training which cover lower back and knee issues, myopia and hypermetropia (long and short-sightedness), meditation, yoga lifestyle, as well as pursue teaching certification. This is a perfect opportunity!
WYA Certification Programs Internationally renowned
(Certified by World Yoga Alliance and Govt. of India)
Hatha Vinyasa and Therapy Yoga TTC 200/ 300/ 500 hrs.
Adinath Yoga Ashram is an International premier Yoga education Institution in Chiang Rai, Thailand.