CONTINUING EDUCATION STANDARD - Adinath Yoga Ashram Thailand
LIFETIME TAKEAWAYS – Course Outline
Our course is based upon conventional Hatha Yoga asanas, you will be engaged in an inspiring, interactive training method, whereby techniques, knowledge and experiences will be shared, exchanged and openly discussed. Let alone you have the chance to practice and fully explore what you have learnt, you will be offering an opportunity to extend your practice to live teaching in our affiliated Yoga studios.
Following the teaching syllabus and methodology of the renowned GuruKul Kangari University that has over 170 years of history and adhering to the high standard of WYA, the core subjects covering in our course are set out as below:
- Get to Know Yoga
- Get to Know Your Body
- Get to Know Your Mind and Soul
- Becoming a Qualified Yoga Teacher
- Get Yourself Ready
Upon completion of the course, you will be able:
- To lead mindfulness Yoga classes with confidence and at ease,
- To create your own style of Vinyasa Yoga sequence based on Hatha Yoga asanas,
- Flexibly modifying sequence with options and variations according to their classes’ levels and condition,
- Performing adjustments through basic props and techniques.
- Ultimately extending the Yoga practice to their own daily lives.
GET TO KNOW YOGA
Authentic / Traditional Hatha Yoga
Through the sharing knowledge, experience and guided practice of Yoga, you will be going through a down-to-earth learning process that allows you to understand the authentic meaning and knowledge of Yoga. Both practice and theory will receive equally emphasis.
- Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems
- Hatha Yoga Asanas & Sequence for Different Levels of Students
- Pranayama – Control of Pranic Science
- Mantras Chanting – Building Awareness with Divine Vibrations
- Tri Bandhas – Yogic Locks
- Meditation Techniques
- Sanskrit of Asanas
GET TO KNOW YOUR BODY – Anatomy and Physiology
With the incorporation of anatomy and physiology in our course, you will gain an in-depth understanding how the body works during Yoga practice in order to achieve the optimum results in connecting your body, mind and soul to the nature as well as to relieve pain and avoid injuries.
- Anatomy and Physiology (Bones, Muscles, Joints, Ligaments and Tendons)
- Anatomical Movement and Terminology of Yoga Asanas (Shoulders, Back and Core)
- Psychic Physiology of Nadis (Ida, Pingala and Sushumna Nadis)
GET TO KNOW YOUR MIND AND SOUL – Steps to Life Enlightenment
Yoga emphasizes oneness of body, mind and soul, in bringing awareness of your inner self, you will be progressively heading towards blissful Yoga
- Yogic (Conscious) Breathing Techniques
- Seeding Mantra for Chakras – Relaxation, Purification and Activation
- Five Prana Meditation
- Observation and Awareness Techniques in Mediation
- Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Yoga Hand Mudra
BECOMING QUALIFIED YOGA TEACHER – Role Model that Teaches by Heart
Among all the key elements to become a good yoga teacher, we differentiate ourselves by walking the walk and offer options to students during classes.
- Characteristics of Good Yoga Teacher
- Eight Limbs of Patanjali
- Basic Healthy Yogic Lifestyle
- Yoga Asana & Sequence Practice
- Ethical Guidelines for Yoga Teachers (including Classroom Safety & Etiquette)
- Principles of Demonstration and Observation
- Techniques in Assisting, Modifications, Correcting and Instructing
- Lesson Planning
- Learn through Observations
GET YOURSELF READY – Realizing Your Limitless Potential
Subsequent to equipping yourself with a solid foundation as a great yoga teacher, a know-how to promote yourself and your studio is a must in yoga business. We will be sharing the tips and our experience in the industry from setting up yoga classes and getting students to the utilization of modern marketing tools in promoting the business.
- Building Your Business
- Marketing Yourself and the Business
- Finding Your Own Teaching Style and Niche
- Assisting in Live Yoga Classes
- Leading Yoga Classes
- Receiving & Giving Feedbacks, Exchanging Ideas & Experience
Our training courses are certified by world yoga alliance organization from India.